[asterisk-users] Help Please - Asterisk MYSQL interface seems to be eating data

Al Baker bwentdg at pipeline.com
Mon May 5 10:16:11 CDT 2008

I must be overlooking it, I pulled up the electronic version and
searched for and read every instance where ODBC was mentioned and I
could not find a single place where it said
ODBC was to be the only or even the best method.  If so I would never
ever have gone down this road :(

Quote "And according to the O'Reilly book ODBC is the way to go."