[asterisk-users] Help Please - Asterisk MYSQL interface seems to be eating data

Johansson Olle E oej at edvina.net
Mon May 5 09:45:18 CDT 2008

Another issue that we need to fix with the MYSQL driver is that we're
lacking a connection pool. Everything seems to be handled over one
connection to Mysql, which causes issues.

Any MySQL developers out there that can help us fix this? We need
someone that has been developing towards the Mysql api.

And please do not always refer to "Digium developers" when you have
problems in Asterisk. There are developers that are not employees of
Digium...

Cheers,
/Olle