[asterisk-users] Dialplan, Extensions, etc. Worksheet

Roderick A. Anderson raanders at acm.org
Sun May 4 12:55:39 CDT 2008

Has anyone created a worksheet they can share for designing a dialplan,
extensions, voicemail, etc.

I'm making my way through the O'Reilly Book (dead tree version) and
finding it enlightening.  I have hacked at dialplans created by others
but never actually came up with a design for my own system.  It's sort
of a work in progress made of bits and pieces from all over.

Having a real plan would probably make things easier.

Rod