[asterisk-users] China vaults past USA in Internet users - now 220 million users in China

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Sun May 4 09:34:05 CDT 2008

On Sun, May 4, 2008 at 2:15 PM,  <vision_admin at vision21networks.com> wrote:

> One more thing, Godaddy.com can be seen in China because their website is
> hosted on a separate corporate server.

And as it happens, they sell CN domain names. I think you need to
investigate a better hosting company. Unfortunately, one can not be
certain the Cinese govt won't change the blocks that are blocked.
Still, you could do some tests and check it out. I run a site on a
dedicated server that has pages in Traditional and Modern Chinese and
as far as we know, it is seen in China. We also have small site with a
Chinese version on a shared server.

You are welcome to contact me off list if you want to try a test.

/r