[asterisk-users] rebooting newer cisco phones

Matt Watson mwatson at becon.org
Fri May 2 13:12:34 CDT 2008

I don't know about the Cisco phones...  I;m using Aastra phones which I can send a SIP NOTIFY to have them check for updated config... when they detect a new config they reboot themselves and download the new config.

But your switch might also have an option to disable PoE on a per-port basis... I know our Dell 3548P's do.

--
Matt