[asterisk-users] Asterisk - CRM Integration

Bill Andersen andersen at mwdental.com
Thu May 1 11:04:03 CDT 2008

Michiel van Baak wrote:
> Have a look at Covide: http://sourceforge.net/projects/covide
> </shameless_plug>

Wow, what a disaster of an open source project.  Install docs
are impossible to use.  Many, many inaccuracies. I Never could
get it working.  If you want acceptance, better make it easy to
install.

I don't care how well it works once installed, if I have to spend
hours just figuring out HOW to get it installed,  I won't waste
my time.  Covide might be a good project, but I KNOW Suger-CRM is
because I set it up in about 15 minutes and SAW that it was...

Bill