[asterisk-users] Clustering Meetme over multiple boxes?

Gopal krishnan saigop at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 03:04:13 CDT 2008

Hi Matt,

  As you said, is this will work like this?

1. Student A will login in a conference room no 7789
2. Student B will login in a conference room no 7789
3. Student C will login in a conference room no 7789
4. Instructor for student A,B and C will login in a conference room no. 6689
5. When the instructor click a button the 7789 conference and 6689
conference will be merged in a listen mode

Am I correct? If I am wrong please correct me. Thanks

Thank you with regards,
Gopal,
PeopleTech Systems Private Limited
www.peopletech.co.in