[asterisk-users] Had it with Dell Garbage - HP Question

Al Baker bwentdg at pipeline.com
Mon Mar 31 00:04:53 CDT 2008

"There are people who will support your Debian / Centos / whatever boxes."

If it is OK to ask on a non-commercial list, do you have a list of
reliable O/S support folks.
By this I mean companies with a support staff, as opposed to a really
bright and talented guy
who does it between classes in school.
Historically our projects were on big HP iron with HP-UX support from HP

THX