[asterisk-users] How many maximum SIP Registrations can Asterisk Handle

Abid Saleem Choudhary abidsaleem at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 03:31:52 CDT 2008

Hi All,

I am new to this community and just subscribed.

We have Asterisk running in production but I could not find out in documentation as well as web that how many maximum number of registrations an Asterisk Server can support. We have it on a 1.4 GHz Processor, 2 GB RAM and 40 GB HDD IBM Server. Please suggest urgently.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Abid Saleem Choudhary
Team Lead VoIP Networks
Comcerto Bahrain W.L.L.
Direct: (973) 13301504
Mobile: (973) 36080504
Tel: (973) 13301100, Fax: (973) 13301101
MSN: abid_saleem10 at hotmail.com
WebSite: http//Comcerto.net
P.O. Box: 311100 Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain