[asterisk-users] Question on Dynamic Queue and Agent

mark morreny markmorreny at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 13:19:36 CDT 2008

Dear Mark,

I did also populate members to the queue_member_table.  The output of "show
queue" also tells me that Asterisk read the member info too.  When I tried
to access the queue, it said"Unable to join queue 'Support'"  What do you
think may have gone wrong?  Also, how would I be able to add a login/logoff
function for the members in the queue?  I could not get agentcallbacklogin
to work with realtime queue.   Does it work?

Thank you so much for your help.
Thanks,
Mark