[asterisk-users] jingle with Asterisk + PSTN

Ali Jawad alijawad1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 10:31:45 CDT 2008

Hi All
I am developing a client that uses libjingle to do xmpp stuff with
ejabberd. I can also make audio calls between those clients. What I am
trying to archive now is to send calls to pstn using jingle. I was
told in the jingle-dev community that asterisk can do that.

Is there any way to send jingle audio calls to asterisk and will it
understand them ? If yes..can I forward those calls to PSTN  ?

Thx

Any feedback is appreciated.

Note: I do not intend to implement SIP in my client