[asterisk-users] SPA-962+ SPA-932- blf function

John Meksavan jmeksavan at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 27 21:12:18 CDT 2008

Asterisk Users,

  I am running Asterisk 1.4.11 on Debian
"Etch" system with the TDM03B wildcard.  I recently purchased a
SPA-962 and SPA-932- the sidecar for our receptionist.  After reading
many forum postings on how to configure the side car,  I uprgraded the
SPA-962 software to 5.1.18(SC) version.

   I got the sidecar
to subscribed to an extension on the Asterisk server, but the LED state
on the SPA-932 never changes even when I am a call with that extension
on another VOIP phone- SPA-941.   I got the speed dial function to
work, but the "blf" function does not appear to work.

  Did
anybody get the "blf" function to work?  What I am doing wrong?  Any
input would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Regards,
John