[asterisk-users] Developer Conference, Aug 5-7, Chicago

Michael Collins mcollins at fcnetwork.com
Thu Mar 27 18:13:52 CDT 2008

Question: is anyone planning on going to the Cluecon convention this
year?  (www.cluecon.com <http://www.cluecon.com/> )  I'm hoping to go
this year and I'm hoping to meet other OSS telephony users and
developers.  BTW, Anthony Minessale said that there is a need for
Asterisk speakers, so if you're an Asterisk user (or expert) and you're
in the Chicago area in early August then perhaps you could check out the
conference and possibly even be a guest speaker...  I'm sure that the
attendees would like to hear from developers and contributors about
their experiences the past year with 1.4 as well as what's happening
with 1.6 beta.

-MC