[asterisk-users] UK GMT/BST settings

Adrian Marsh Adrian.Marsh at ubiquisys.com
Wed Mar 26 09:07:52 CDT 2008

Thanks for that!! I'd written a script to do remote telnet/reboot
commands, but maybe that's better!

Ok tried it... it didn't reboot the phone, but the phone does re-request
:

"syncinfo.xml" and "dialplan.xml"

But not SIPDefault.cnf or anything else, and no reboot..

I'm intrigued though.. I didn't know I could send commands to the phone
from Asterisk, so I wonder what else there are...

Adrian