[asterisk-users] FXS channel banks

James Finstrom jfinstrom at rhinoequipment.com
Tue Mar 25 08:42:31 CDT 2008

on an 8 pin connector (rj48) copper up facing away pins labled left to
right 1-8

side a 1 white/blue
side a 2 blue/white
side a 4 white/orange
side a 5 orange/white

side b 1 white/orange
side b 2 orange/white
side b 4 white/blue
side b 5 blue/white

--
James Finstrom
Rhino Equipment Corp.

this in error, please contact the sender and delete the email and its
attachments from all computers.