[asterisk-users] Unable to obtain dialed number through ZAP

Lacy Moore aspendora at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 18:38:15 CDT 2008

Just chiming in here...

There was discussion a LONG time ago about a setup similar to this.  I
can't remember the details, since this was something I didn't expect
to ever run into myself (I guess I'm self-centered on that one).
Anyway, the discussion was along the lines of setting the line up as a
analog T1.  I don't know if the card being used was for a T1 as well
or if it was a regular analog card.

You might try searching Google and see if it can bring up that old
conversation.  Honestly, I can't even remember if the person ever got
it to work correctly or not.