[asterisk-users] How to capture destination number when receive call through ZAP

mark morreny markmorreny at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 01:45:21 CDT 2008

Dear Rob and all,
I also tried $CHANNEL before but it returned:

  -- Executing [s at incoming:8] NoOp("Zap/1-1", "channel = Zap/1-1") in new
stack

It still does not give me the dialed number.   Could you explain how to
match it again the zap channel to extract the dialed number?
Will I be able to get the dialed number if I am using a E1 line?

Thanks,
Mark