[asterisk-users] Problem: Digium TDM400 with XOptionsFlex - LineBusy

Martin ra25 at atlas.cz
Sun Mar 23 09:33:11 CDT 2008

Double check your zaptel.conf and zapata.conf
Default configuration is FXS for line 1-2 and FXO for line 3-4 (as TDM22B is
shipped), in such case only line 3 is configured properly.
Don't get confused, FXO module use FXS signalling and vice versa....

/etc/zaptel.conf

fxsks=1,2,3
fxoks=4

/etc/asterik/zapata.conf