[asterisk-users] Calls to sip extensions not defined

R. B. ragb at mail.com
Sat Mar 22 12:26:51 CDT 2008

Thanks Steve, your solution works but I am looking for is something more
general. The example I posted is a simplified one and on the real one I
am using extensions on the 5XXX scenario so I can have 5000 to 5999
range. You answer for just 10 extension is great but for a 1000 and when
not all extensions on the 5XXX are set up then it is not optimal to
define each extension manually or add exceptions manually and I was
looking to see if there a command or state that I could use like
DIALSTATUS, etc to see if the dialled extension doesn't exist and then
jump to the invalid prompt.

Regards
Richard