[asterisk-users] More Broadvoice woes. Who's fault could this be?

Outback Dingo outbackdingo at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 05:19:52 CDT 2008

Odd i just setup another broadvoice account for a client, using asterisk,
asterisk-gui on FreeBSD 7.x and all worked superbly and they are online.
I even configured everything thru the gui, extensions, dial plans, etc etc
they can even use their HTC Tytn II cell phones to make VOIP calls thru
wireless or HSDPA, no issues with routing or anything.