[asterisk-users] Access rights between AGI and Web server?

Vincent vincent.delporte at bigfoot.com
Sun Mar 23 05:05:23 CDT 2008

Hello

	I run AGI scripts from extensions.conf to save data into an SQLite
database file, but this file must also be accessible in read-write
mode by PHP scripts served by Lighttpd.

As far as I can tell, Asterisk runs by default as root:wheel. I don't
know if AGI scripts also run as root:wheel.

Lighttpd runs as www:www, and if I create a new SQLite database
through PHP scripts, they're created as www:wheel.

What do you recommend I do so both AGI scripts and PHP scripts can
work with a common SQLite file? Should I run Asterisk as www:www,
www:wheel? Something else?

Thank you.