[asterisk-users] ----www.cdsportal.net---- wholesale voipprovider

Ignacio Ortega A. nachomax2 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 08:02:36 CDT 2008

suggestion accepted !!! we already change the email address and added a 1800
number that will be available from Monday for direct support and questions
to be honest we focuced more in the billing platform an the provisioning of
services maybe we didn`t take care much about the page itself but thanks for
all your suggestions, everything will be considered.

Thanks