[asterisk-users] ----www.cdsportal.net---- wholesale voipprovider

Outback Dingo outbackdingo at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 07:05:26 CDT 2008

Ok well seems there is at least one thing legit, and that is there does
exist a city Albany in NY :) ok nuff joking, first if you want to really be
taken seriously, fix up your web site, you need something a "bit" more
"professional, and you also need a lot more company info on it. Im sorry
but, its about integrity, especially when there are so many out there doing
the same thing, let alone you post from a gmail address instead of a company
address to a NON COMMERCIAL list. So your getting beat up a bit. My
recommendation would be clean up your "appearance" and provide more info.
Any kid could get a virtual host, and advertise VOIP services.. hell i know
at least one doing it and profiting some from it, hes 15, he also has a
much more professional appaearance in web content.