[asterisk-users] Multiple sites, same extension

Aaron Fransen aaron.fransen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 09:59:48 CDT 2008

Holy Mackeral. Ignore that last message. I still do NOT know how to route
calls with the same extension being used in two locations, however the issue
I've resolved is getting Cisco CallManager and Asterisk talking together
properly.

Sorry folks AGAIN.

So if anybody has ideas on how to have extension 2000 in two places I'd
appreciate the advice! Thanks!