[asterisk-users] Is Asterisk ready for Prime-Time?

Andrew Kohlsmith (lists) aklists at mixdown.ca
Wed Mar 19 22:02:15 CDT 2008

On March 19, 2008 07:00:20 pm Steve Totaro wrote:
> I would not consider a "Dell SC440 w/RAID 1" "Server Grade" you can
> pick them up for $250 on sale.

Why not?  Is the price not high enough, or is there some technical reason?  I
ask because your only explanation as to why it's not server grade appears to
be the price.

I've got no idea what a SC440 is, can't be arsed to look it up, but your post
seems to indicate that expensive must mean good quality.

-A.