[asterisk-users] RES: php web chat + asterisk -> callcenter

Carlos Carvalhar ccarvalhar at globalnova.com.br
Wed Mar 19 12:19:54 CDT 2008

Hello,

Thanks for all the tips.

But I'm totally lost at asterisk's world lol

For example, which property do I have to set to make a call center operator
busy?
How can I get the next client in the queue?
Can I have just one queue for web chat and phone calls? Can it be
integrated?
And about email and msn...is it possible to make a sort of Babel queue?
Through many communications ways, such as email, msn, chat, and phone, can
all they be at the same queue?

Thanks,
Carlos