[asterisk-users] php web chat + asterisk -> callcenter

Faraz Khan faraz.khan at emergen.biz
Mon Mar 17 22:48:33 CDT 2008

Obviously asterisk has nothing to do with your web-chat component. Are
you writing this 'chat' application yourself? If you are, then when
the person is IN chat, simply make a LDAP or a Mysql entry somewhere.
Asterisk can simply read that entry to decide whether the user is on
web chat or not. Doesnt that work?

--
Faraz R Khan
Chief Architect