[asterisk-users] capacity

Al Baker bwentdg at pipeline.com
Wed Mar 19 06:11:45 CDT 2008

You Said "I would probably go with an HP DL380."
would you share what drew you to that particular box  ?

When i looked at their WEB page there was something like 9 different
RAID Controllers you could chose from.
Seemed hideously confusing to con fig one just to get a price quote on it.
Please share your experience