[asterisk-users] MeetMe option b

Jerry Geis geisj at pagestation.com
Mon Mar 17 09:57:34 CDT 2008

I am running asterisk 1.4.18 trying to use MeetMe and option b.

I am getting permissions  denied failed to execute conf-background.agi
on the CLI

lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root     37 Mar 17 10:11 conf-background.agi ->
/home/silentm/bin/conf-background.agi
my conf background is a symbolic link - then my permissions are :

[root at devcentos5x64 src]# ls -l /home/silentm/bin/conf-background.agi
-rwSr-Sr-- 1 root root 81 Mar 17 10:44 /home/silentm/bin/conf-background.agi

I have tried with just 744 and also with 744 and chmod +s.

Any ideas why I would get the permission denied?

Jerry