[asterisk-users] LDAP

Faraz Khan faraz.khan at emergen.biz
Sun Mar 16 02:26:18 CDT 2008

What about pattern matching / QueueMembers? Does that work for you? If
it does please let me know since I might be doing something wrong

Regarding password/email - that IS the part that goes into LDAP
(password, email,options). If that doesnt work there is no point to
using LDAP Voicemail :)

You need to define your own schema and mappings in res_ldap.conf. Its
just a parameter to parameter map.

Voicemail global options you cannot do (you can with Static realtime
ldap- but thats ugly)

--
Faraz R Khan
Chief Architect