[asterisk-users] LDAP

Gonzalo Servat gservat at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 15:20:32 CDT 2008

On Fri, Mar 7, 2008 at 9:52 AM, Faraz Khan <faraz.khan at emergen.biz> wrote:

> It does work. Did you do the switch statement in extensions.conf?
>
> If not check voip-info for "Asterisk Realtime Extensions"

Hi Faraz,

I just realised I never replied to this message. Yes, you were right. I
simply had to add "switch" to the right context and it worked smoothly.

I've actually managed to get it setup the way I want it (I'm going to write
a HOWTO when I get a few minutes on how I did it, for the next person). I
just managed to get VoiceMailMain() and Voicemail() to work straight from
LDAP which is way-cool. I was wondering if you know (or if it's even
possible) to set the different voicemail settings that one can normally set
in voicemail.conf into LDAP (I'm talking about things like the user's
voicemail password, email address for sending voicemails and the last column
that specifies the different voicemail switches).

Thanks very much again for your help!!

Best regards
Gonzalo