[asterisk-users] Anyone know of a pass through ATA

billk at iinet.net.au billk at iinet.net.au
Fri Mar 14 23:41:00 CDT 2008

its not a bad device - I have 2 problems with it.  It doesn't do echo cancellation very well & is particularly badly matched to the PSTN here in Oz. Hint: keep it well cooled - echo goes up badly when its hot& it runs very hot if there is no ventilation.   I use the 3102 to bridge a mythtv box instead of putting in an extra switch - works except for the occaisional failure to get a dhcp address.  I use a linux gateway for dhcp, most devices (3102+mythtv box, lynksys PAP2, bt100 ip phones, wireless and hosts) are all dhcp