[asterisk-users] DTMF problems while greeting is playing (Background())

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 14 17:48:43 CDT 2008

zap show channel 3 is giving me that I am using
relaxdtmf (actually I placed the relaxdtmf before the
assiging for the channel -> 3).

I increased the volume rxgain and txgain and now the
voice is hearable good, but still the detection for
the dtmf has duplication.

But, if I let the voice message completed and then I
entered the digits, it takes it some how better (look
like no duplication, did not notice till now).

Can anyone help me in explaining why no duplicatin in
the dtmf detection happens if I let the voice message
completed, and the duplication happens if I let the
voice message not completed?

In the end, I beleive there should be a solution for
this problem, it is very very important to avoid the
duplication in the digit detection.

Any advise?
Regards
Bilal