[asterisk-users] Trouble with Incoming Callerid on Trixbox

Eric Rees EricR at rocketgaming.com
Fri Mar 14 13:12:48 CDT 2008

I am having a strange issue with setting the incoming caller id on the latest version of TrixBoxCE.  Right now I have it setup with a cross-over T1 cable to our production Asterisk (1.0.9) box and from the Trixbox we can send and receive calls just fine.  The problem I am having is that if a number comes into the box without a number in the Caller id field, I am unable to set the caller id manually through the dial plain.  But if a call comes in and it does have the number in the caller id field, I can manually set the caller id in the dial plan however I want.