[asterisk-users] Intermittent DTMF Problems

Brent Davidson brent at texascountrytitle.com
Mon Mar 10 17:26:21 CDT 2008

Would TXgain really affect DTMF detection all that much on an incoming
call?  I can see how RXgain might cause some problems if it was too high
or too low, but I adjusted both of these settings according to the echo
cancellation guide using the Type 102 Milliwatt test lines.  My rxgain
is already -2.8 and if I drop my txgain below +4 callers complain that
they can't hear the users on the Sip phones inside the offices.

Thanks,
Brent