[asterisk-users] Intermittent DTMF Problems

Brent Davidson brent at texascountrytitle.com
Mon Mar 10 17:22:32 CDT 2008

I was having the digit duplication early on, but turning the relaxdtmf
option on and X Windows off solved the duplication problem.  I have
logging turned up extremely high and there are no digits detected on the
calls that are unable to dial an extension.  The way I have my dial plan
set up dialing an extension that does not exist sends the user to an
"Invalid Extension" message then returns them to the main menu.  When a
caller has issues with the DTMF the logs show that the WaitExten timed
out with no digits dialed.

Thanks,
Brent