[asterisk-users] Realtime error - PgSQL with 1.6 beta 5

Christian Svensson blue at cmd.nu
Sun Mar 9 09:45:54 CDT 2008

Hello.

I'm testing the new Asterisk 1.6 beta 5. I'm using realtime to store
extensions and sip users.
When a user logs on, everything works fine - calls are also fine. But I keep
getting these in the console:

[Mar  9 16:31:58] WARNING[10284]: res_config_pgsql.c:195 realtime_pgsql:
PostgreSQL RealTime: Could not find any rows in table sip_users.

Full log: http://rafb.net/p/LO7DEM95.html

I think this part is a bit wierd:
Query: SELECT * FROM sip_users WHERE name = ''

Is this a bug or a known problem? I don't know where to even begin looking.
Again, everything seems to be in working order - it's just an annoyance.

Greetings,
--
Christian Svensson
Command Systems