[asterisk-users] Customer complains of noise on line I cannot reproduce.

Royce Souther osgnuru at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 23:43:37 CST 2008

root at ttyp0[~]# cat /proc/zaptel/*
Span 1: WCTDM/0 "Wildcard TDM400P REV I Board 1"

           1 WCTDM/0/0 FXOKS (In use)
           2 WCTDM/0/1 FXSKS (In use)
           3 WCTDM/0/2 FXSKS (In use)
           4 WCTDM/0/3 FXSKS (In use)
Span 2: WCTDM/1 "Wildcard TDM400P REV I Board 2"

           5 WCTDM/1/0 FXOKS (In use)
           6 WCTDM/1/1 FXSKS (In use)
           7 WCTDM/1/2 FXSKS (In use)
           8 WCTDM/1/3 FXSKS (In use)