[asterisk-users] How Do I continue after Dial Command ??

Jim Duda jim at duda.tzo.com
Sat Mar 8 20:00:07 CST 2008

How do I get a context to continue to execute commands after the caller
hangs up after a Dial command?  I'm using the "e" option to the Dial
application.  I though the "e" option would allow the context to
continue.  This doesn't want to work for me.

I'm using asterisk-1.6.beta5

I never get to "3" below.  I get a message saying the "2" ended with a
non-zero status.

[sphinx]
exten => s,1,AGI(MisterHouse.agi,"Sphinx Connect")
exten => s,2,Dial(CONSOLE/1,,e)
exten => s,3,AGI(MisterHouse.agi,"Sphinx Disconnect")
exten => s,4,Hangup

Thanks,

Jim