[asterisk-users] PRI suppliers in Switzerland

Gordon Henderson gordon+asterisk at drogon.net
Sat Mar 8 18:15:09 CST 2008

On Sat, 8 Mar 2008, Grygoriy Dobrovolskyy wrote:

> I had same problem in france, not much choice, i have ordered from germany
> http://www.voipango.de
>
> This is not an advertisement i am not working for them.
>
> Are you sure about PRI ? in europe it's bri as i heard, PRI is in usa??

We have both all over Europe, and they're both installed as required. If
you need a small number of lines then you get a small number of BRIs. For
more capacity, PRI is usually the way to go.

In the UK (From BT), PRI is commonly called ISDN30, (up to 30 channels),
BRI is ISDN2. (2 channels, oddly enough :)

Gordon