[asterisk-users] WirelessIP5000 SIP registration problem

Martin ra25 at wires.no-ip.org
Fri Mar 7 17:35:45 CST 2008

I have a similar problem with UT Starcom F1000g, after a while it loses registration, sip show peers says its IP address is unknown. But the phone still says it's registered, I can still see SIP packets and I'm able to make a call from this phone. But if i try to call back, it dies with "Unable to create channel of type 'sip' (CAUSE 3 - no route to destination)"
This phone is known to give up if registration is not succesful after a certain period, I believe its a bug in firmware but manufacturer don't...
Martin