[asterisk-users] Call flows of conference

Rob Hillis rob at hillis.dyndns.org
Fri Mar 7 02:31:48 CST 2008

That's because A is the "joining" point between B and C.  If either B or
C hung up, the remaining party would still be left.

This is a phone function, not an Asterisk one.  From Asterisk's
perspective, phone A is simply on two simultaneous calls to B and C - it
has no idea that A is bridging the two calls together.