[asterisk-users] Call flows of conference

preethy varghese preethypv at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 23:49:43 CST 2008

Hi,
     I have an astrisk pbx installed on my system and i have registered
two  Aastra  hardphones  and one SJPhone(softphone) with that. Then i tested
the following scenario

A(Aastra)      called    B(Aastra)

B   answered the call

I pressed conference button on the A  ( A   put   B   on   hold)

A  called  C(SJPhone) (It send an invite with isfocus )

C   answered   the  call

I  pressed conference button on the A again

A  B  and C came in conference mode.

Then when I hangup the phone A , call between the B and C is also
disconnected.

Any one could you explain  me this scenario with the sip message sequence?

What is the message sequence of a pbx centered  conference?

 Thanks in advance.

Preethy