[asterisk-users] Call Manager as trunk

Aaron Fransen aaron.fransen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 16:53:28 CST 2008

I can't believe I fixed the problem, but here's what I did:

1. Checked the "Use Media Termination Point" in the profile for the SIP
trunk in Call Manager.
2. Split the SIP config for Call Manager into separate inbound and outbound
settings like so:
3. Added the "insecure=very" to the "callmanout" section.

[callmanout]
type=peer
context=incoming
insecure=very