[asterisk-users] LDAP

Faraz Khan faraz.khan at emergen.biz
Thu Mar 6 02:06:14 CST 2008

Please check:

http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=12112

which we had to fix ourselves. There are still problems using:

1. patterns in extensions
2. queue members
3. sip.conf, iax.conf, voicemail,etc should all work fine. Note the
schema include with the distribution is invalid for the supplied
res_ldap.conf. You will have to fix the schema yourself or modify
res_ldap.conf to match your schema.

the multi_ldap function in res_config_ldap.c is flawed. Any call to
this function will result in no matches being returned.

--
Faraz R Khan
Chief Architect