[asterisk-users] LDAP

Gonzalo Servat gservat at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 23:31:41 CST 2008

Hi again :)

I've downloaded, compiled & installed 1.6.0-beta4 --with-ldap. After a few
hours of messing with it, I've managed to get it to say that it has
connected successfully to the LDAP backend (by looking at the output of
"realtime ldap status").

I've modified extconfig.conf to what it should be (after reading many
different configs on the subject). The trouble I'm having now is actually
authenticating with a SIP user. I am running slapd in debug mode (slapd -d
4095) and I would have expected to see lots of activity on the console when
I attempt to authenticate as a SIP user, but I see none at all. Is this
normal?

Thanks!

Regards,
Gonzalo