[asterisk-users] Problem between Asterisk and an Aastra 57i

Stefan Guenther asterisk01 at in-put.de
Thu Mar 6 00:56:50 CST 2008

Gareth Owen wrote:

 >You need to configure the proxy address to be the same as the registrar
 >address.

I tried that, too - no change
After a while I entered the server ip into server fields of the gui and
set all ports to 5060.

In the section troubleshooting I defined the asterisk server as syslog
server and I configured the server to accept remote syslog messages.
But tcpdump doesn't show any packages from this phone coming to the
asterisk server.
I can ping the phone from the asterisk server and I checked the MAC
address, it is really the 57i. And 192.168.8.7 is the IP address of the
asterisk.

Stefan

in-put GbR - Das Linux-Systemhaus
Stefan-Michael Guenther