[asterisk-users] Problem between Asterisk and an Aastra 57i

Gareth Owen gowen at aastra.com
Wed Mar 5 12:34:55 CST 2008

You need to configure the proxy address to be the same as the registrar
address.

Gareth

This email communication may contain CONFIDENTIAL, PRIVILEGED and/or
LEGALLY PROTECTED information and is intended only for the named
recipient(s). Any unauthorized use, dissemination, copying or forwarding
is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient and have
received this email communication in error, please notify the sender
immediately, delete it and destroy all copies of this email.