[asterisk-users] PPP dialout via * server

Greg Woods greg at gregandeva.net
Tue Mar 4 13:39:53 CST 2008

On Tue, 2008-03-04 at 12:05 -0600, Kevin P. Fleming wrote:
> Greg Woods wrote:
>
> > The problem is that PPP dialout does not work

                              From:
Kevin P. Fleming
<kpfleming at digium.com>
>  it is not likely that you will be able to accomplish what you
> want using an analog interface card

OK, I bow to superior knowledge about how phone stuff works (of which I
have little). I can easily work around this by patching the modem around
the asterisk box on the rare occasions that I need to dial out. So this
was mostly a curiosity question, and I did learn something. Thank you.

--Greg