[asterisk-users] Newbie on VoIP

markgreene at gmail.com markgreene at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 20:49:00 CST 2008

By default cdr is stored in a delimited fille, but can easily be put into a mysql table.

Securing it is a good question. Asterisk is secure on its own, and I would secure the rest like ssh by changing the default ports and such.

I don't know about bsd.

You will fall in love with asterisk though, enjoy.